Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Freight Payment Directory

I have just finished up building and refurbishing www. freightpayment.net.

I have totally re-tooled it to be a freight payment listings directory. Having been in the top ten for years with the companies I worked for, now that I work for myself, I figured to allow this site to help other more deserving companies increase their web site visibility.

So if you get a chance, check out the new site, and let me know what you think about the design. I would appreciate any feedback at all. As sometimes I tend to think I over-use some elements of design too often, but they seem to always look nice.

I intend to make this site very professional, with no ads, and nothing to distract web surfers from the information they are searching for.

No comments: